Re: [MiNT] XaAES crash errors

Paul Wratt wrote:
2009/12/6 Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:
Paul Wratt píše v Ne 06. 12. 2009 v 04:15 +1100:
The question: how do I pass "char *line" through to an intermediate
function that can then pass "&line" correctly. Would passing "*line"
be enough..

Truely, the biggest problem I am having, is knowing what terms to use
when I search for things.
Right now you're searching for a "Programming in C" book. In a library
or a book store, probably.

Petr
probably, especially if I was going to be a C programmer, but I am
here to fix and upgrade XaAES, which requires more than any book can
provide.

I was hoping there was enough people here to allow me to get it done
fairly quickly, at least to a respectable v1 release that works 100%
across all platforms..

Paul

As other people are trying to imply, you will be of little real assistance without intimately understanding C because you will possibly (likely?) create many new pointer/buffer handling bugs.

Thanks,
Mark