Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Roger Burrows skreiv:

DMIRROR.PRG
A TSR that does backups of your FATs. Sounds scary...

Maybe. But it's not a TSR - it just reads the boot sector and the FAT sectors and copies them to a regular GEMDOS file, then exits. I would be surprised if it caused any problems.

Sorry, I've misunderstood the purpose of this program. I did use Diamond Edge and Diamond Back a long time ago, and the docs said that DMIRROR could be set up to do backups of the FATs at timed intervals. That's why I thought it was a TSR.

Jo Even