Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Peter Slegg skreiv:

Thing reports "The drive cannot be locked", this is with 1.16.3
Have you tried with something else than Thing? And do you have the latest

It happens on my Milan as well. Dlock(1, 0) returns -36, which - according to the docs I've found - means that there are open files or folders on the device. It turns out that syslogd has opened u:\a and not closed it. Kill syslogd, and you will be able to format.

I don't know why this doesn't happen under 1.15 though, and I don't know if this is a problem with syslogd or MiNT. I don't know anything about syslogd, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what it does.

I am just testing 1.17 and cn easily create the bug with Thing
but it seems to just be modal dialogues. Are there any in Jinnee ?

Exactly which dialogue is this? I have Thing 1.29 here, and I'm not able to create this bug.

JO Even