Re: [MiNT] problems renaming on TOS fs

Vincent Rivière skreiv:

I confirm this problem.
I use a standard EasyMiNT setup, C: use a TOS filesystem.
TeraDesk can't rename a third level folder, for example :
C:\1\2\3
The folder 3 can't be renamed with TeraDesk.
It can be with the mv command.

But if 3 is a file (and not a directory), it works.

Similarly, the folder 3 can't be renamed if it is accessed through U:
U:\c\1\2\3

This problem does not occur in U:\ram, neither in D: which uses ext2.

I can confirm this too. Also, it doesn't only apply to folder 3, but also any folder further down.

The problem does not occur under plain TOS (Milan).

I'm using Teradesk 4.02.

Jo Even