Re: [MiNT] XaAES: testdriver wanted

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:59:03 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
>> p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk skreiv:
>>
>> > I am guessing what this is, a tree like structure. Could I suggest
>> > doing them with triangles like in Jinnee and Arcview ? That would
>> > be more consistent.
>>
>> Only to those that are using Jinnee and Arcview ;-) I prefer the current
>> look in XaAES over these.

I prefer being able to change and customize it

> What current look in XaAES ? I haven't seen any trees in 1.16
> that might use either system.
>
> I just don't want my Atari looking like Windos ;-)
>
> Peter

You can be assured yours will not..

the flexibility of customizations allows someone to have a Windows
looking AES it that is what they want. I for one will be supply and
exact (as possible) replica of the STlow/STmed AES design for XaAES
and maybe MyAES too, simply for nostalgic reasons..

I would hate top think this was not possible, just because someone
else may also make there's look like windows

:)

BTW, does anyone have anything against BeOS or Enlightenment style
window frame layouts and features?

Paul