Re: [MiNT] Jpegs

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> There is still a problem with jpeg images in Highwire when
> compiled as an 030 binary.
>
> When I use 040 everything looks ok.
>
> Peter

it looks like it is pixel doubling the "grey" (green & blue ?) parts,
but not the red. This suggest a long<->short, or the algorithm places
2 of the same pixel. If it works fine with other (>030) then it may
just be a returned value specific to 030.

What do you get for 000?

Paul
I will try and see if I can find anything in the code.. this may just
be a HighWire decode issue. I may not be able to find anything using
ARAnyM because of nfjpeg..