Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:40 AM, J. F. Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
> On Friday 11 December 2009, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

as long as it can be included in some way, especially if that mouse
driver proves useful. What about the posibility of "thru XaAES", or
does that exclude other AES ..

BTW Christos, I suggest you browse the CVS keyboard folder and see
what the other languages have added there, as you may be able to add
the keyboard table without fonts.. (to cvs at least, via Alan..)

Paul