Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 12:56 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I would like to know for sure it's fixed in my current version. Is it reproducible on aranym? I don't have thing though.

Jo Even could try to reproduce this with the XaAES from afros 8.12.

Yes, I can try an  earlier kernel. Will to this tonight.

And there will never be a release of my XaAES because I cannot update (e.g. the resource-file etc.) It has gone too far to use diff/patch I think.

That would be a real shame :-( You've done a lot of useful fixes. I'm afraid that I'm not competent to help you submit your patches, but hopefully someone with more experience with cvs/diff/patch than me could?

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4664 (20091206) __________

http://www.eset.com