Re: [MiNT] usleep MiNTlib function

2009/11/25 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>
On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 00:37 +0100, David Gálvez wrote:

>         Also check <mint/errno.h> which should be like this at the top
>         of the
>         file...
>
>         #ifndef __KERNEL__
>         # ifndef _FEATURES_H
>         #  include <features.h>
>         # endif
>
>         /* See below.  */
>         #define __KERNEL_NEG(c) c

>         #endif
>
>         Notice you see that __KERNEL_NEG(c) is just c and doesn't do
>         any
>         negation when it's not KERNEL
>

> Yes, this is what i have.

Bizarre, what does /usr/include/errno.h do ?

After that you need to find out where the errno values are being negated
in your setup in the mintlib. But it sounds like something maybe
defining __KERNEL__ when it shouldn't (and therefore really negating),
as that's restricted to building FreeMiNT kernel sources.

Alan.

That was, i had  __KERNEL__ defined in my makefile.

Thank you Alan