[MiNT] Binutils 2.20 and GCC 4.4.2 native

Hi,

for everybody interested, today evening I've built newest binutils and gcc. I briefly tested it in Aranym, I can confirm George's code is working. It works also with g++ 2.95 :) Download is possible from my web, I updated makefile with make SHELL=/bin/bash for mintlib so the compilation is really without any user interaction.

Btw do we really need mshort targets in gcc libs? It takes a lot of additional time for compilation...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org