[MiNT] G++ and my program.

Hi,
I am trying to compile a C++ program under MiNT with both the 2.95 version from easymint, and the 4.4 version from mikro. The program is fairly simple, but I get all sorts of different errors that aren't quite readable. I guess the first error appears in iostream.h. (or ios, iostr, iostream.h as it appears).

I checked the unix txt conversion and it's ok. Is there an inherrent problem with g++ and mint? The program compiles fine with codeblocks and cygwin.

Thanks.