Re: [MiNT] mintlib Makefile requires bash as shell

Eero Tamminen wrote:
I mean, why not just do as the first thing something like:
	INCLUDEPATH := $(shell gcc --print-search-dirs ...)

The formula is a bit more complicated, but this solution should work.

unfortunately (if I understood well) the make variables are read only.

I don't understand what this means, but even if that would be true,
you could use your own variables which contents you give to gcc?

I mean makefile "variables" are constants that can't be reaffected by the command part of the rules.
That's what I understood, but I'm not a make expert.
Tell me if I'm wrong

--
Vincent Rivière