[MiNT] Keyboard Probs

Hello,

I built and installed the latest mint from freemint-enhancements and I still have the key repeat issue. It's definitely not the issue that was found previously but a different one. What happens is related to keys repeating that you are currently typed. For instance boot up, and begin to type quickly and then I see it happen. A key that I typed will start repeating and there is no way to stop it without rebooting. Was the keyboard fix applied to freemint-enhancements?

Thanks,
Mark