Re: [MiNT] Problem with partition and fsck.ext2

Piotr Mietniowski wrote:
Hi All,

I have some problem with partition on hard drive.
In my system I have instaled MiNT (EASYMint distribution) on "M:" partition. On this same disk I have also other ext2 partition (N:), and the system crashed, during the next booting mint checked this using e2fsck and It is OK. Because I have on the other DISK and I have and using partition "R:" too (ext2 - of course), but the system during the booting It has not check this. And the question is: Where I found information and what I have to change, that the MiNT checked all partiotions.

Best Regards
Piotr Mietniowski

I believe the check script references /etc/fstab so you would need to put a line in your fstab for each ext2 drive like:

f    /    ext2    root    wheel    777

(for drive f)

That isn't a technically correct fstab since it's supposed to have a valid mountpoint but we're on atari so things are different of course ;)

Thanks,
Mark