Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT initial key stuck

Vincent Rivière skreiv:

You certainly experienced that. You start FreeMiNT on your favorite machine (or emulator). You run some software requiring the keyboard, but when you type something, a bad character is typed several times instead. This problem starts when booting FreeMiNT, and never stop. To get rid of this bug, you have to reboot and hope this will not happen again.

I have never experienced this on my Milan. However, MiNT handles the keyboard a bit differently on the Milan, as the Milan doesn't have an IKBD and key repeat is done by the keyboard itself rather than in TOS/MiNT. So the problem might be related to the key repeat code or perhaps a buffer that is not correctly initialized.

Jo Even