[MiNT] BOOT_DELAY=0

Hello.

I use ARAnyM, EmuTOS 0.8.4 and the latest FreeMiNT.

ARAnyM is configured like this:
Bootstrap = c/auto/mintara.prg
BootstrapArgs = BOOT_DELAY=1 MEM_PROT=NO

Note I set BOOT_DELAY to 1 second. At the EmuTOS screen, if I press Left Shift, I enter immediately FreeMiNT's boot menu. This is nice. But when I press another key, I have a 1 second delay before booting.

Then if I set BOOT_DELAY to 0, Left Shift does not open FreeMiNT's boot menu anymore. I wasn't able to find a way to enter FreeMiNT's boot menu in this configuration.

BOOT_DELAY=0 would be the best way to get a quick system startup, while having the possibility to display the menu with Left Shift, when desired.
It would be nice if this could work.

And a little other thing: when BOOT_DELAY is > 0, the message should be "Hold down the *LEFT SHIFT* key to enter menu", because the right one does not work.

--
Vincent Rivière