Re: [MiNT] French keyboard table for MiNT on ARAnyM

Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
If you press <Alt> but libSDL for Windows report <Alt + Ctrl> don't call
it ARAnyM bug, please.

And FYI, it happens in French MS Windows only. Czech MS Windows (that
also use Alt Gr for typing non-ASCII characters) do report just <Alt>
correctly.

Works fine with UK-English and Norwegian Windows too. I'm not sure if this is determined by the selected language or keyboard layout in Windows. Try switching to an English keyboard layout in your French Windows before starting Aranym and see if this helps.

If I switch Windows to the US-English keyboard layout, it works fine.
Thanks for this idea, it is a good workaround.

If the French Windows/SDL reports Alt+Ctrl when pressing AltGr, this could have serious implications under XaAES... What if you try to assign a character to AltGr + A, and XaAES receives Ctrl+Alt+A?

I've just tested it (with a working AltGr map ;- ), it behaves like Ctrl+A, and the mapped key is ignored. So in TeraDesk or QED, it does "select all".

--
Vincent Rivière