[MiNT] Official Kernel and Tools releases

Hello,

on 5th OFAM (4th - 6th September 2009) Honza and me discussed about
future development for MiNT and we came to the conclusion that we NEED
at least an official kernel release. Better would be official releases
of tools like gcc, etc, too.

The problem is that no one is on the same level of software like the
other and so there are strange things when you try to compile something
for an other kernel or with an other tool!

Please consider releasing an official kernel everyone can rely to!

Best regards,

Chris