Re: [MiNT] Highwire edit

Quoting Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

if it isn't in the hypertext doc, you must look for source file which
implements this function -- I was programming with CFLib a lot, it's
totally easy to understand. So from the sources you can see that
function is a wrapper for NKCC's function for some keyboard code
conversion but I was lazy to study that asm source. But it's clear it
takes some keyboard code and state (maybe from event loop, hence
"gem_to") and outputs some other code, dunno, it depends on what
purpose that NKCC library has.

Yes I guessed it's a wrapper for an nkcc function. QED passes
kstate and kreturn, it's just not clear what they represent.
I think it returns a GEM key code converted to "standard".

Digging into source code is so time consuming for every function
when a few comments in the function header would make things clear.

Peter