Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Am 23.07.2009, 12:46 Uhr, schrieb Konrad Kokoszkiewicz <draco@ibi.uw.edu.pl>:

Anyways, if you're sure that it will improve the compatibility of the keyboard behaviour so that it will behave more like TOS, fix that. It is

Why me? I have no write-access. Its as simple as this:

Put this

/* why should insert be a modifyer?? */
#undef MM_INSERT
#define MM_INSERT 0

in line 134 in keyboard.c.

Maybe in combination with ALT this would be correct?

the intention of the module to emulate the TOS behaviour as closely as possible.

Then it should be done. The mouse-by-keyboard still works (more or less ...).

The 3 remaining MiNT-users would be greatfull!

-Helmut