Re: [MiNT] XaAES

>> And where we're at it: On my aranym the italic text is always cut off at
>> the half of the last letter. Its not wrong clipping (I switched it off for
>> testing), maybe fvdi does this.
>
> This is a problem with fvdi. I don't think this happens if you use NVDI for

Rather than changing the font settings for links, this bug should be
fixed in fVDI.

I thought it must be something simple, like forgetting to take the
slant into account when calculating the blit size but, looking at the
code, that does not appear to be the case.
I assume the problem is not present with vector fonts? Or is it only
vector fonts?
(I don't have a working Atari setup of any form at the moment.)

/Johan