Re: [MiNT] Half-ugly fullscreen applications, how to recover when things go bump

31 jul 2009 kl. 13.01 skrev Petr Stehlik:

Peter Persson píše v Pá 31. 07. 2009 v 12:56 +0200:
Hi,

I'm working on a framebuffer library, which does some ugly stuff to be
able to run stuff in fullscreen, and to be able to read multiple keys
at once.

something like http://www.libsdl.org/ ?

Petr

Not really. This is a bit more lightweight, and the design philosophies are somewhat different. It's a bit more Atari-specific than SDL, to begin with (it's not intended to become a platform- independent lib, even though it might be possible in theory). I used an early version for my ColEM/fMSX/x128 ports, and the API is pretty much designed for that kind of stuff.

-- PeP