[MiNT] Highwire edit

Hi,

I asked about this ages ago and I haven't done much work on it.

I was trying to add Ctrl-left and Ctrl-right functions to the Highwire
form edit code. I thought this would be a fairly generic function and
there would be a source lib that could be used. Someone suggested
I look at QED sources.

I am just having a look and the QED code looks a bit easier to follow.
Would it be useful to extract this sort of code into a source lib ?
It could provide the usual text editing features insert, delete, cursor
movemement even highlighting and possibly copy&paste.

Maybe this has been done all ready ?

Peter