Re: [MiNT] Corruption of high TPA

Petr Stehlik wrote:
that's what I was saying - running your program is not fun anymore as it
does not crash :-) So why running it when it doesn't do anything
interesting?

I assume that 2 programs compiled in the same way, one crashing and the other slightly modified to avoid crashing, are loaded at more or less the same memory area.

This program is useful because before you posted it, I didn't know where FreeMiNT chose to load it, and what was the value of the high TPA used for stack initialization.

--
Vincent Rivière