Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

Hello, Henk.

1 Compile and run EmuTOS. As a proof of concept.
2 Implement CF machine option in TT-Digger. I'll need that :-)
3 Implement 68020/CF compatibility target in AHCC.
4 Recompile and run EmuTOS.
5 Implement CF specific target in AHCC.
6 Rewrite in C the VDI_BLIT & VDI_TBLIT functions of EmuTOS.
7 Hopefully at this time the ACP board exists. :-)
8 Recompile and run EmuTOS.
9 Recompile AHCC and run it on the ACP board.

This is a very realistic roadmap.
I'm sure we will see the results in a few monthes !

The modifications needed in a compiler are tedious, but straight
forward and uncomplicated.

It is the same for any C software using some inline assembler. Some assembler instructions have to be modified. It is easy because the assembler reject the incompatible instructions. Most of the time, the fixes are trivial.

So we are going to see a lot of Atari software running at full speed on the ACP computer :-)

--
Vincent Rivière