Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

Lonny Pursell wrote:
I suppose the upside is if you get some tools that build CF native apps (for
lack of a better term), then the fun factor kicks in.

You totally got my point :-)
If, despite of the hard work of the ACP team, the compatibility with legacy 680x0 binaries or the emulation speed are too low, native ColdFire apps will be appreciated.

And since one of the goals of MiNT is to allow the usage of UNIX/GNU tools on TOS systems, and since that tools are Free Software, I can't imagine why we would not recompile them for optimal performance on specific machines.

--
Vincent Rivière