Re: [MiNT] Find on FAT

Alan Hourihane wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 11:58 -0500, Mark Duckworth wrote:
Hey guys,

Has anyone ever looked into why find doesn't work on fat FS? du has the same problem I believe.

Mark,

Not sure what output you are getting, but does it work with the
freemint-enhancements branch ??

Alan.

It seems to scan the current directories but not recurse any deeper; for instance if I have D:\Apps, D:\Internet, D:\MediaApps it would show
./Apps
./Internet
./MediaApps

and go no deeper.
du just displays drastically less disk space consumed then is reality.

I will try the enhancements branch. Is there a mintlib enhancements branch? Also do you have the cvsroot to pull that branch (just so I don't have to futz around trying to figure it out).

Thanks,
Mark