Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Mark Duckworth wrote:
> Here is a lot of the work I did before:
>
> http://storage.atari-source.org:8000/atari/personal/package_staging/
>
> It's been posted online all these years for anyone to get at ;)

Wow, that's Ali Baba's cave ;-)
I hope we will find binutils 2.19.1 soon at this address ;-)

It's a shame I never heard about this URL before.
It would be nice to have a central page somewhere with links to updated MiNT resources.
A Wiki site for MiNT development would be welcome...

--
Vincent Rivière

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.