[MiNT] binutils 2.19 and GCC 4.3.3

Hello.

New versions of binutils and GCC have been released:
binutils 2.19 and GCC 4.3.3

The patches for the MiNT target and the Cygwin binaries are available at the usual place:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

These are bugfix releases. I didn't notice any significant change. However, keeping the patches up to date is a good thing.

I included MiKRO's advice in the GCC build script: no math lib is required during the compilation of GCC itself. So now I compile PML after having completely built GCC, it will be easily replaced with fdlibm or better.

Enjoy.

--
Vincent Rivière