Re: [MiNT] VDI? (was Re: an urgent GEM question :-)

on 12/26/08 6:54 AM, David Galvez wrote:

>> I am not sure.  Can only give my perspective.  If fvdi won't drive the
>> display on my Hades then it's a show stopper.  I think ozk managed to do
>> that, maybe even for the Milan.  I forget just how far he got with it.
>>

> Sorry my English isn't very good:-), what do you mean here? that if
> fVDI would drive your Hades display, it would be a very good VDI, and
> ozk drove the Hades display with oVDI and may be also the Milan's?

Yes.

Fvdi would also have to at least meet the current feature set of the
nova/nvdi software as well.  All the available biplanes and virtual modes
supported, proper video mode generator (very important), etc.  If one has to
lose some features, you can guess the out come. ;)

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/