Re: [MiNT] an urgent GEM question :-)

Petr Stehlik wrote:
Hello guys,

could someone please help me with this off-topic question: I'd need to
position the mouse pointer/cursor at defined coordinates on screen. I
have tried using v_dspcur(x, y) but it didn't work. Even my PureC help
file mentions that the function actually never worked. I was curious why
so I wrote the same program in GFA Basic (in case there was a bug in
PureC's GEMLIB) but the mouse cursor still not moved.

I then resorted to a hack and implemented it using appl_tplay() which
positions the mouse pointer correctly but I am wondering what's wrong
with the v_dspcur() - is it really wrong in all VDI versions? Or am I
just calling it incorrectly?
Oh ho? Is someone porting a vnc server!? :) You would be my best friend if you are. Anyway, I know this is something that the wacom tablet driver by Noah Silva had to handle. I have all of his files but sadly I cannot find the source to this driver. He did say that he explicitly recalls using a VDI function for cursor positioning.

Thanks,
Mark