[MiNT] Super() calls fixes

Hi,

in case someone is interested (it seems my previous patches aren't still included), there's patch to mintlib when the code is in supervisor mode and it calls for example Getcookie() -- this function another one which calls Super() under TOS without any check for supervisor presence which leads to crash. I fixed this situation with all Super() calls I found. Plus some cosmetic changes. (I'm not sure about that (short) return values -- in compendium it as WORD but in TOS.HYP it's int32_t... I don't know the backround so if it's bad, just cut this part of patch away :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org