[MiNT] Cross GCC 4.3.2

Hello.

GCC 4.3.2 has just been released.
The cross-compiler for making MiNT binaries from Windows/Cygwin is available at the usual place:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

Previous versions of my port of GCC 4.3 had a small directory issue. The 68000 libraries were put in a subdirectory named m68000 instead of the root of lib. Thanks for Patrice Mandin for providing that fix !

I forgot to include a patch in this version : when using -m68030 for linking an executable, it incorrectly uses the 68000 libraries. You can use -m68020-60 as a workaround.

The C++ problem after outputting integers to cout is still here.

Enjoy !

--
Vincent Rivière