Re: [MiNT] RPM's

Vincent Rivière schrieb:
Peter Slegg wrote:
Did you see the announcements about Joe and CVS on c.s.a.st ?

http://ragnars-world.homelinux.org/atari/

Yeah, another experience of successful cross-development (however, the build process is not clearly explained).
There is not much to explain, i do just the usual 3 steps : ./configure make make install. then copy all needed files together ( i don't have checkinstall right now ) and create the packages.

I noticed that:
"These are MiNT binaries and it will not work with MagiC"
Some time ago, I asked here what was wrong with MagiC, Frank said everything was OK now. I don't know if there is still issues, but the legend seems to be still alive...
These are shared binaries and need at least a shell ( bash for example). They use mintlib, zlib, (n)curses and so on. I never have seen bash and these libs for MagiC, so i'm pretty sure they will not work.

| just another lame sig                                                       |