Re: [MiNT] ext2 8GB ??

Anyone using an ext2 filesystem larger than 2GB ?

I used 20 GB partition, now I'm using 10 + 15 GB partitions.
I'm trying to use one at 8GB and it makes the filesystem fine, but when
I start copying lots of files to the drive, eventually the filesystem
starts to complain about the inode is already cleared and loops forever.

I have never seen anything like that... and I'm copying hundreds of files sometimes.
For the moment, I'm just curious if anyone else is using a larger than
2GB partition.

Yes, I do :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes