Re: [MiNT] Milan and ATI card

Hello!

I like to thank all who send me suggestions, config files and modelines.

Bad to say that nothing helped. I tried lot of different settings, modelines and configurations (even the modeline of the Xorg server of my Fedora system that definitely work).

Looks like the ATI driver consequently ignore all my settings, I saw no difference in all resulting 1600x1200 resolutions.

I live now with 1280x1024 which is pretty good on my display.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060