Re: [MiNT] Mintbind.h - Maccess() & Pemulation()

Hello!

Maccess() is listed as opcode 0x17c, but the trap in the #define uses opcode 0x141. Which one is correct?

The correct opcode is 0x17d. I looked at the current mintbind.h and anythong is correct. Which version of the mintlib do you have and reference? Btw. trap 0x141 belongs to Mvalidate() ...

If I use Pemulation, the compiler tells med that there is no such things as a trap_1_wwwlllllll() - which seems true because it's not defined in the file.

That's true. This macro is missing. Pemulation() is not used by user space programs yet (it's mainly used by the kernel itself; but the missing macro should be added for sure).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060