Re: [MiNT] XaAES maintainer?

Hello Roger!

experienced enough with GEM to do so.  Also, more importantly, I do not have
*any* experience with GCC, so I think I'm clearly not the right guy, at least
at the moment.

You don't need to have any experience with gcc. If you have a Sparemint installation (can be easily done with Easymint, a GUI based Sparemint installer) just checkout the source and type a 'make' in the right directory. That's it. You can also cross-compile in the same way. You just need a cross-compiler (available for Linux and cygwin). Then you only need to type 'make CROSS=yes'. It's really not so complicated as it looks like at the first view. And if you have any questions/problems you can for sure ask on the mailing list.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060