Re: [MiNT] Menus in windows in XaAES

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
I've been experimenting with menu bars in windows in XaAES, using the dialtest.c example by Henk as reference. I can easily attach a menu using wind_set/handle, WF_MENU, object), and I also receive correct MN_SELECTED-messages. The problem is how to redraw the menu bar after an item has been selected? menu_tnormal() doesn't work, and Henk's sample code doesn't do any redrawing at all. Any suggestions on how to do this?

I've tried redrawing the menu widget using wind_set(handle, WF_TOOLBAR, menuobj, 0, 0), and while this indeed redraws the menu it causes other problems. These might be related to the fact that I don't have a TOOLBAR in this window.

Jo Even

In v0.963 wmenu_tnormal wasnt needed for window menus.
I probably couldnt think of any reason why it was necessary
to leave redrawing menu titles to the user, so I let XaAES
do it for you. (Sevice !).

LOL, after 5 years I found a bug in dialtest:
There is a break missing after case: MN_SELECTED.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers