Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

I wonder it the problem comes from ar, or the program calling ar.
For sure program calling ar, however, I can't imagine what kind of problem -- 'make' can handle for sure much, much longer commandlines, really no idea why this libgcc linking is so special.

If you type make again, is the problem still here ?
If I remember well, when you enter the same command-line from bash, it
works ?
Yes and yes :) However, I can't enter it from commandline since toswin's buffer is too small so I have to copy&paste to text file, chmod +x file and then run

Here is a technique that helped me sometimes.
Nice one. I'll try.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org