Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

MiKRO wrote:
- ... and that's all! We've made cool work, after that c++locale.cc fix, I've seen this morning completely compiled binutils/gcc/g++/libstdc++ !
Well done !

- well known (at least to me) problem with "have strtof/strtold", I had to #undef these two flags in c++locale.cc

I tried to test that, but I didn't manage to reproduce it easily (not surprising, I didn't try to recompile the whole GCC natively).
I think this is a symptom of something more bad...
Could you please send me the file "config.h", generated in the various directories of libstdc++-v3 ? That file should be exactly the same when GCC is cross-compiled or built natively, but I guess it is not the case because here is absolutely no problem when cross-compiling.

Anyway, bravo for compiling all of that !
Keith reported to me a lot of success, too !

--
Vincent Rivière