Re: [MiNT] binutils 2.18

Standa Opichal wrote:
Could we make the new binutils not to use d4 for the initial jump behind the
file format header (the instruction in the first few bytes in a binary)?
It should be easy enough to use one of the scratch registers, am I right?
What about d1?

Let's go back the the old good days with some POKE !

With your favorite hex editor, open an executable produced by the GNU ld for MiNT.
Go to offset $1c and replace the value $28 by $22
Go to offset $22 and replace the value $48 by $18

The initial jump will use d1 instead of d4 !

--
Vincent Rivière