Subject: Re: [MiNT] Undelete
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:22:00 +0200 (GMT)

Hi all,

While I was trying to get Mundelete to work Roger Burrows
pointed out that it has a few failings with FAT32. He
suggested an alternative called photorec which is designed
to recover image files.

http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec

This also compiles straight out of the box with a few warnings.
It runs but doesn't recognise the Mint partitions.

Roger suggested adding libio.c or mint_io.c into the build
but I can't find either of them.

Regards,

Peter