[MiNT] Pending patches review

Hi,

since it seems our maintainers are either on holidays or not
interested in freemint development anymore I'd like to ask someone
with cvs write access to commit these patches -- all of them are
either agreed with no complains or in their last (and agreed) versions
(getcwd patch, pipes patch)

I modified and tested them so it's now possible to apply each one in
the unit way -- cd mintlib|freemint; patch -p1 < name_of_patchfile.
There's also some description and order, in which I tested that
patches.

It would be nice if the group of the people with cvs write access gets
bigger since the current people (Frank, Draco, Standa, Ozk, Olivier,
...) seems pretty inactive these days and it slows down a development
(it took me half a day to collect, check and not forget any of these
patches).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org