Re: [MiNT] stdio write problem in mintlib

Patrice Mandin wrote :
Does it fix the long standing CR/LF bug under TOS?

In MiNTLib 0.57.3, when writing to the TOS console, "\n" was not converted to "\r\n". So even a simple "Hello, World !" didn't work as expected with TOS !

When I started to work with the CVS sources, I discovered that this bug had already been fixed.

With the patch I've just posted, everything still works. The only major change is that if stdin, stdout or stderr are redirected to a pipe (on MiNT, of course), they will never use "\n" to "\r\n" conversion.

--
Vincent Rivière