Re: [MiNT] setjmp.h and csetjmp

Hello Vincent!

The only valid fix I was able to imagine is to patch <setjmp.h> by replacing the longjmp() macro by a non-portable inline function (see attached patch). It is ugly. However, it works, and after that, the whole libstdc++-v3 is compatible with the MiNTLib without any modification.

Does anyone have a better idea to fix the longjmp problem ?

You patch looks good. I suggest to surround it for more modern gcc versions by a #ifdef _GCC_VERSION_ (or however this is called) so the MiNTLib stays backward compatible with older gcc and other C compilers.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060