Re: [MiNT] Compilation script for cross development under Linux

Hello,

> Unpacking mintlib ...

oh yes, I "probably" should mention it looks for mintlib.tar (current
cvs snapshot), there's the problem.

> Unpacking pml-2.03 ...
>
> unzip: cannot find or open pml-2.03.zip, pml-2.03.zip.zip or
> pml-2.03.zip.ZIP.

hm, this seems strange, are you sure you downloaded that ZIP file? But
maybe it's because "cd mintlib" failed and then script went into "cd
.." which means totally wrong dir...

> And here's the directory listing:

ah yes, now I see:

> build.sh mintlib-CVS-20071212
>
> build.sh~ mintlib-CVS-20071212-patch-20071212.diff.bz2

just apply that patch, rename to mintlib and tar cf mintlib.tar
mintlib -- or change it in that script (better way ;)

thanks for testing, let us know if it helped.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org