Re: [MiNT] Ethernat XIF + some cosmetic stuff

MiKRO wrote:
Hi,

finally I've got my falcon running for more than 2 hours :) so I
started to do something -- I included ethernat xif to freemint tree,
xif.diff and ethernat.tar.gz should do it ('ethernat' directory should
go to sys/sockets/xif).

Last one is cosmetic.diff, it changes some stuff in KERNELDEFS,
nothing serious, I just like it more in this way, if you like it,
please commit it.

IIRC, there's some problem with ethernat. I believe if it's not connected to the network but the driver is loaded the system will halt during bootup. Has this been fixed?

Thanks,
Mark