Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 build problem

> make[3]: Entering directory
> `/ISO/Atari/GCC/gcc-4.2.2-mint/m68k-atari-mint/libssp'
> /ISO/Atari/GCC/gcc-4.2.2-mint/./gcc/include/limits.h:11:23: error:
> syslimits.h: No such file or directory

So you are recompiling GCC. Great !

Unfortunately, some information of the whole process is missing from my page. More information is available here :
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.atari.st/browse_thread/thread/f1e2cd1306ffc897/2c0a793eeeefd5bc?lnk=st&q=#2c0a793eeeefd5bc

The main idea is that the GCC package must be built in 2 steps.
On the first step, only the cross-compiler "xgcc" is built.
It is then used to build the libc (MiNTLib) and the libm (PML).
After been built, these libraries must be installed into the system.
Then the rest of GCC can be built (libssp, libstdc++-v3...)

I guessed you tried to compile the whole GCC package in one pass. It will not work. Follow my GCC build script, step by step, by copy/pasting the lines into your terminal, and everything will be OK !

Good luck.

Vincent