Re: [MiNT] Booting Mint

It was ok for me, I have a second HD to boot from but otherwise
I would not have any access to the ext2 drive where ttytab is.

You can tell MiNT what to run, straight from MINT.CNF on your boot (TOS) drive in the MINT partition. (IIRC, the line is "INIT = ..."). Right now this is "init.prg", which is the program that uses ttytab. You can also tell MiNT to run n.aes or even the rom aes (but you'll still need a good desktop to access ext2 filenames) :o) so you can fix everything again.

Alternatively you can run bash.ttp directly from MiNT so you have a command prompt.

Maurits.